Sunday, March 25, 2007

HEAVENLY FATHER

In truth, YOU and what YOU have given are all I have in time and eternity.
In reality, YOU and what YOU have given are all I need in time and eternity.
And because YOU love me more than I understand I trust YOU with the totality of my being and desire to love and trust YOU even more with each passing day.

Wherever YOU guide and whatever YOU provide ~by YOUR great grace I will be satisfied.
In the Name/Authority of Jesus Christ I ask for only that which will bring YOU glory, honor and
praise, and if in my selfishness I request anything that will not accomplish YOUR eternal will in our lives, please forgive and disregard.

In all things I want YOU to be glorified and magnified in my life and the lives of all these for whom I pray.

Your child because YOU selected, saved and secured me by your sovereign love, mercy and grace.
(Ephesians 1:3-14, Romans 8:28-39)

From my friend and brother Charles Rosson in Arkansas.
heaven-bound3@juno.com

No comments: